- The disabled customer pays the admission rate for the Grandstand and Paddock Enclosure and one carer is admitted free of charge into that enclosure provided they give proof of being a carer
- A designated area is reserved close to the admissions turnstiles for disabled parking
- We recommend early arrival, particularly on feature race days, to secure your parking in this location
- Please be aware that although our car park is on flat land, it can be uneven in places
- Please advise our car park stewards of your disability so they can direct you to the reserved parking
Grandstand and Paddock Enclosure
- Plenty of tarmac access to the front trackside and rear of most stands
- Disabled toilets
- Tarmac path from the parade ring and winning enclosure to the front track side
- TV screens in all bars
- A tarmac bookmakers betting ring is located to the front of the Paxtons Stand
- Tote betting facilities are available in most bars and restaurants
- Please be aware that the only external covered viewing is located in the two Grandstand and Paddock stands and can only be accessed via terraced steppings
- In the event of rain there is cover in the bars all of which include TV screens
In general Sedgefield Racecourse offers easy access to all areas. There are many paths and tarmac areas but you may also need to cross grassed areas at times so please be aware of changing ground conditions in rain.
We do advise that you bring waterproof clothing and an umbrella if rain is forecast, particularly those confined to a wheelchair who may experience delay in reaching a covered area.
If you require further advice or assistance before your arrival, please call the Racecourse Office on 01740 621925 and we will be happy to help.