REWARDS4RACING REVEALS 2017 ANNUAL REPORT
Mon, Apr 3, 2017
• OVER 170,000 TICKETS PURCHASED VIA REWARDS4RACING IN 2016
• ARENA RACING COMPANY TO JOIN IN 2017
Rewards4Racing, the award-winning rewards programme for racegoers, today released its 2017 Annual Report which outlines the significant growth experienced by the business over the last year.
Highlights in the report include 170,000 tickets being purchased via Rewards4Racing in 2016 and the arrival of ARC to the programme in 2017.
In autumn 2017, ARC’s 16-strong racecourse portfolio will join existing partners Jockey Club Racecourses and York Racecourse, bringing the total number of racecourse partners participating in the programme to 32. The additional venues will increase the number of race meetings where Rewards4Racing members can both collect and spend their points from 360 to over 900 nationwide.
The report also showcases the steep rise in amounts staked with bet365, Betfred and Coral, the company’s three bookmaker partners. Rewards4Racing’s membership, which surpassed the one million mark in 2016, staked over £1 billion during the course of the year, representing an increase of over 40% on 2015.
Founder and Director Josh Apiafi said:
“I am thrilled with the performance of Rewards4Racing over the last year and the addition of ARC to the programme gives us a truly national presence that will allow us to better connect racegoers with their favourite racecourses.
“It’s also been another fantastic year working with our bookmaker partners. In 2016, our members staked in excess of £1 billion with our three bookmaker partners and gained points for every bet staked. This resulted in 102,000 tickets to the races being purchased by Rewards4Racing members who had collected points from their betting activity. The programme was also recognised in a recent Mintel Report which used Rewards4Racing as an example of how bookmakers are using non-cash incentives to drive betting activity. Our bookmaker partners have proven to be the most popular retailers from our membership base to collect points with, and later this year we’ll look to further improve our offering by adding a fourth bookmaker to the programme.”
Key facts and figures from the Annual Report include:
• Rewards4Racing are doubling the number of racecourses on the programme from 16 to 32 with the arrival of ARC’s 16 owned courses.
• Membership continues to show impressive growth. At the end of 2016, Rewards4Racing had 1.12 million members.
• £1.24 billion was staked by members with Rewards4Racing’s three bookmaker partners. In a recent Mintel Report, the Rewards4Racing programme was used as an example of how bookmakers are using non-cash incentives to drive betting activity.
• In 2016, Rewards4Racing members spent a total of £59 million with racecourse and retail partners, an increase of over 18%.
• 170,000 tickets to the races were purchased using Rewards4Racing points in 2016.
• 98% of feedback scores through Feefo, an independent online service that collects reviews and feedback from members, rated the programme as either good or excellent. Rewards4Racing is now a Feefo Gold Trusted partner.
• Rewards4Racing has formed an exciting new partnership with Racing Welfare, the charity supporting the workforce of British horse racing. Every time a member makes a purchase through the Rewards4Racing website with one of the programme’s 4,000 plus retailers, Rewards4Racing will make a donation to Racing Welfare.
The Rewards4Racing 2016 Annual Report can be seen at Rewards4Racing
Rewards 4 Racing